USA is one of the best study destinations for Indian students. Availability of advanced courses in any given stream making USA most preferable destination for international students. USA is also called as the land of opportunities. Students can get 5 years visa to study (2 Years) and work (3 years (CPT + OPT)) in the USA. Speedy admission procedure and hassle-free visa application is an advantage for study in USA aspirants.
- What is CPT: Curricular practical training is a non-immigrant visa for F1 visa holders (Student Visa). CPT must be applied and completed before graduation. CPT meant to gain practical experience relevant to major in master’s degrees through employment, Paid or Unpaid internship or Co-operative (Co-Op) education.
- What is OPT: Optional practical training is also anon-immigrant visa for F1 visa holders (Student Visa). OPT can be applied and completed before or after graduation. OPT Usually issued for 12 months but with the recent rule amendments can be extended to for another 24 months if you are in STEM field and working for an E-Verified firm.Want to know more info about USA?
- Msc.Data Science
- Msc.Cyber Security
- Msc.Computer science and Electrical Engineering
- Masters in information technology
- Msc Electrical Engineering
- Msc mechanical engineering
- Msc. Manufacturing Engineering
- Msc.Design Engineering
- Msc.Thermo dynamics
- Msc.Automobile Engineering
- Msc. Industrial Engineering
- Msc Electrical and electronics engineering
- Msc civil engineering
- Msc Structural engineering
- Msc.management Engineering
- Msc.Regulatory Affairs
- MSc.Clinical sciences
- Msc. Biotechnology
- Msc. Plant Science
- Msc. Agriculture sciences
- Msc. Aeronautical Engineering
- Msc. Supply chain management
- Msc. Robotics
- Msc. Telecommunication
- Msc. VlSI
- Msc. Wireless communication
- For suitable courses for your profile please contact here
Average Tuition Fee
University tuition fee ranges between 6500$/Year to 12000$/Year for more information please send us a query. The fee varies based upon the university ranking, Location, Course duration, Entry Level Etc..If you need any specific information regarding fee please fill enquiry form here..
Academic and language Requirements
- IELTS6.0 and Above Suggested(Students with 5.5 IELTS also can apply).However a minimum of 6.5 and no bands less than 6 highly recommended.
- TOEFL: 65 and Above
- GRE: 290 and Above Suggested(Not Mandatory for all Universities)
- GMAT for MBA: 600 and Above
Work Experience: If any gap present during or after education Experience certificates required. Freshers and pursuing students are also eligible to apply for almost all courses
To know requirements/ Eligibility of specific universities please contact us here Spouse visa Option: Student dependents can apply F2 visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the procedure to apply F1 visa (Student Visa for USA)?
USA student visa application easy and hassle free. It can be done in 3 steps for first timers. For reapplication it’s just 2 step procedure. SEVIS Fee payment – 350 US $. DS-160 Form Submission- NO fee. VAC(Biometrics) and VISA appointment booking- 160 US $
What is SEVIS Fee and How it can be paid:
The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) uses SEVIS fee is to fund and maintain the Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), the immigration database used to process documents for international students and exchange visitors during their stay in the United States. For nonimmigrant students with Form I-20, the SEVIS fee is US$ 350. Do remember SEVIS can only be filled after student issued with valid i20 by University. SEVIS fee valid for 12 months. Go to the https://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee/index.html
After selecting Pay i901 fee option in the above link, fill all the information required. At the end of the application, you will be directed to pay 350 US$ and receipt will be generated upon successful payment. Payment can be done using credit card allowed for international transactions. Receipts should be printed and submitted at the time of OFC, VISA interview, Port of Entry, Immigration or wherever you asked to submit. SEVIS activation is crucial at port of entry and once paid it is valid for 1 year.