Study in USA
Register with us for More Information
Why study in USA
- Flexibility in the Education System
- Academic Excellence
- Cultural Diversity
- Lively and Vibrant campus life
- Research & Internships opportunities
- Post-study Visa Work (OPT)
USA Universities have two major intakes
- September /October – FALL
- January / February-Spring
- However, Some universities offer courses commencing in May/ June/ July _Summer Intake as well.
Tests Required To Study In USA
For MBA and Management Courses
- GMAT/GRE (Any One)
For all Masters Courses other than Management Courses
High Ranked Universities
- University of Illinois.
- Arizona State University.
- Auburn University.
- University of Cincinnati.
- University of Kansas
- Universities accept Sixteen years of Education (12+4).
- Academic Percentage: 58% and above with minimum arrears.
- Acceptable scores of Standardized Exams: GRE: 300+, GMAT: 500+, TOEFL: 79, IELTS: 6.5 overall bands.
The USA generally requires 12 years of education for Associate Degree and Bachelor’s Degree
- Academic Percentage: 58% and above.
- Acceptable Score’s: TOEFL 71 to 80, IELTS 6.0
- SAT 1: A good score would be 1150+ (out of 1600).
Cost of studying in USA for Indian students
Universities in the USA are majorly divided into two categories – Public/State and Private. The tuition fees at a Government State University are relatively lesser than that of a private college.
Your Tuition expense on University/ College depends on the type of qualification and university or college you opt for. To cover fees, you will need approx. Eight thousand dollar to Fifty Five Thousand United State Dollar Per Year
Generally, humanities, arts, and education courses are cheaper. At the same time, subjects such as medicine and engineering are likely to be more expensive. Compare with other countries, MBA programs are often the most expensive.
Tuition fees in USD (indicative)
English language studies
$700 to $2,000 a month
$6,000 to $20,000 per year
$20,000 to $40,000 per year
$8,000 to $25,000 per year
scholarship to study in USA for Indian students
Scholarships for international Aspirants are highly competitive in the USA. Many universities offered Scholars for Abroad students who wish to study at their university/college. Still, these are different from University to University.
Scholarships are usually awarded based on merit, need, or any of your exceptional excellence. Apart from your academic excellence, an advanced course in a highly specialized field, your proficiency in sports, cultural activities, or a remarkable contribution in community service may provide ample chances of winning a scholarship.
Scholarship for international students to study in the USA may be few. Still, they offer the promise of more excellent educational prospects.
Types of Employment available to F‐1 Students while studying or after studies.
Can work on campus 20 hrs./week during study time
- Can work full time (i.e. 40 hrs./week) during holidays
- Positions include-Teaching Assistantship, Research Assistantship, Fellowship, Hourly Employment- Food Services, Library,Event Coordinator, Laboratory Assistant etc..,
Off-Campus employment through
- Curriculam Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Provides opportunity to gain actual employment experience.
- Defined as “alternate work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required internship or practicum which is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school.”
- To be eligible for CPT, student must have completed 9 months in lawful status and currently be on F‐1 status.
- CPT can be full time (>20 hours week) or part time (20 hours or less per week).
Optional Practical Training (OPT):
- Available to students who are lawfully enrolled on a full – time basis &have completed at least 1 full academic year.
- Eligible student may request OPT in order to be employed in a position related to the major area of study.
- 12/36 months of OPT available after each degree level completion.
Documents Checklist for Admission to Study in USA
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Original degree or PC
- All Semester wise Marks Memos
- Consolidated Marks Memo
- Work Experience Certificates required if Student is working after under Graduation
- Updated Resume
- Letter of Recommendations -three sets
- Statement of purpose
- passport Copy
- Internship Certificates
- IELTS/GRE/TOFEL Score Cards