Study in Sweden
Sweden is famous for research and quality education. It ranks among the world’s most innovative nations & Country with excellent living standards. Sweden education Systems encourages innovative ideas and a new way of thinking. It is a fun, exciting and dynamic country to study in Sweden and help students engage in critical thinking. Famous Companies in Sweden are Volvo, IKEA, ERICSSON, Skype, H&M.
Register with us for More information
Why Study in Sweden
- IELTS waiver is possible for Engineering/Technical students.
- No requirement of learning Swedish at the time of admission.
- Numerous Degree Programs in Sweden including well-paid Internships.
- Unlimited part-time work rights for international students
- New funds were acceptable for the visa.
- Post Study Work visa is one Year
- Major Intake is August
- Minor intake is January
- Uppsala University, Uppsala
- Linnaeus University, Växjö
- University of Skovde, Skovde
- Halmstad University, Halmstad
- Jonkoping University, Jonkoping
- Dalarna University, Falun
- Kristianstad University, Kristianstad
- Lund University (Pre-Masters Pathway)
Entry Requirement & Tuition Fee
- student who wants to study in Sweden for bachelors is required Minimum 60% in 12th standard with Mathematics as a mandatory subject IELTS- 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 (some programs may require higher IELTS of overall 6.5)
- Tuition Fee for bachelor’s is SEK 10,00,00 to SEK 13,00,00 (INR 8,00,000/- to INR 10,40,000 /-)
- students who want to study in Sweden for masters are required to Completion of 4 years of Bachelors /3 year Bachelor’s + 2 years Master’s degree in the relevant study with minimum 65%. IELTS-6.5 with no band less than 6.0 (waiver possible for Engineering students)
- GMAT required for Masters in Business and Management, Entrepreneurship, Accounting and Financial Management.
- Tuition Fee for Masters is between SEK 8,70,000 to SEK 1,45,000 (INR 6,96,000 /- to INR 11,60,000/-) per year
Documents required for Application
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- 10th & 12th Std. Mark-sheets
- Semester-wise Mark-sheets of Bachelor’s Degree and Transcripts
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Passport Copy – First and Last Page
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photograph (scanned)
- IELTS / TOEFL scorecard