• New Zealand is located in the Southwest Pacific Ocean and consists of two main Islands, the North Island and South Island which are separated by the Cook Strait.
• Capital of New Zealand is Wellington but the most popular and happening city is Auckland.
• The total population of New Zealand is approximately 4.5 Million while the population of Auckland is 1.4 Million. Hence one third of New Zealand’s total population resides in Auckland.
• The official languages of New Zealand are English and Maori.
• British based education system.
• Up to 3 years Open Post-study Work Visa.
• PR (Permanent Residency) opportunity.
• International reputation as a provider of quality education.
• Warm and welcoming environment.
• 15 years of education is acceptable.
• Lenient admission requirements.
Capital : Wellington
Popular cities : Auckland
Travel Time from India : 16.30 hours by flight .
Currency: Pound Sterling
Post study work permit: 2 Years
Undergraduate study course duration: 36-48 months
Postgraduate study course duration: 12-24 months
Types of educational institutions in NZ
• Universities –
There are 8 Government-funded Universities providing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
• Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics (ITPs) –
A popular option is to study at one of the 16 government-funded Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics. They offer a wide variety of programs that are both academically and vocationally focused.
• Private Tertiary and Training Establishments –
There are a growing number of private tertiary and training providers offering courses in a diverse range of subjects including arts, hospitality, computer studies, secretarial studies, quality management, ecotourism, and others.
English Language requirements for New Zealand:
In general the English Language requirement as per 6.0 no bands 5.5 required for ITP’s and 6.5 no bands less than 6.0 required for Universities
• Eligible students can work up to 20 hours in any given week during study time and 40 hours during holidays.
• Students undertaking a course of 12 months or more may work full-time during the holidays.
• The spouse of a student is eligible to work full time for the duration of the study course, only if the student is studying a full-time course of Level 7 or 8 in areas as specified in the Long Term Skill Shortage List. However, partners of students in the study course of Level 9 and above can work full time without any such condition.
• There are generally two Intakes in New Zealand: February and July.
• However ITPs and Private Institutes have multiple Intakes for different courses. Hence, practically there is an intake every month in some or the other institution resulting in recruitment throughout the year.
• There is no deadline as such in New Zealand but it is recommended to make applications at least 6 months prior to the start date to avoid last moment hassles.
Time schedule for NEW ZEALAND Applicants for July intake:
IELTS Coaching: Feb, Mar, April
Give IELTS Exams: Mar, April
IELTS Results : End May
Applications for July Intake : Mar, April, May,
Offer Letters : April, May , June, July
Prepare & Apply for Visa : May, June
Fly to NEW ZEALAND : July
Time schedule for NEW ZEALAND Applicants for Feb intake:
IELTS Coaching: June, July
Give IELTS Exams : July IELTS Results : End July
Applications for Jan Intake : July, August, September, October, Nov.
Offer Letters : August, September, October, November
Prepare & Apply for Visa : November, December
Fly to NEW ZEALAND: February
Master’s in business administration
Masters in Pharmacy
Masters in management
Msc. Data science
Msc.Computer science and electrical Engineering
Masters in information technology
Msc Electrical Engineering
Msc mechanical engineering
Msc. Manufacturing Engineering
Msc. Industrial Engineering
Msc Electrical and electronics engineering
Msc civil engineering
Msc Structural engineering
Msc. Bio technology
Msc. Plant Science
Msc. Agriculture sciences
Msc. Aeronautical Engineering
Msc. Supply chain management
Msc. Tele communication
Msc. Wireless communication
For suitable courses for your profile please contact here
University tuition fee ranges between 8,00,000 INR/Year to 10,00,000$/Year for more information please send us a query. The fee varies based upon the university ranking, Location, Course duration, Entry Level Etc… If you need any specific information regarding fee please fill enquiry form here…
IELTS: 6.0 and Above Suggested(Students with 5.5 IELTS also can apply)
TOEFL: 65 and Above
GRE: 290 and Above Suggested(Not Mandatory for all Universities)
GMAT for MBA: 600 and Above
Work Experience: If any gap present during or after education Experience certificates required
To know requirements/ Eligibility of specific universities please contact us here
Spouse visa Option: Student dependents can apply visa.
Why Fly Masters:
Fly Masters is a one stop solution for Abroad Education Aspirants, founded by professionals who studied and worked abroad for several Years. We have tie-ups with 800+ Universities in 29 countries having 60,000 plus course options across the globe.
. A plethora of aspirations is associated with it including precious time, financial resources, career objectives, and many more. As we have experienced the same, we understand every student is unique and brings different set of challenges. We help our students to achieve their goals by training them in GRE/IRCTC and right from basics until they reach their destination.
Our best in the class IELTS trainers have helped students achieve 8.0+ scores and to qualify for top institutions across the globe. Our students can select courses from wide range of universities depending on their distinct requirements in their dream country. Our seamless work horses will follow up with universities for smooth and fruitful admissions. Fly Masters believe Scholarships will help students to complete their degree at effort able cost. Few of our connected universities offering Scholarships up to 60% of tuition fee based on Student profile and scores achieved.
Receiving an admission from University doesn’t mean visa guaranteed. Visa processing for each country is different. A successful Visa application involved many aspects like Financial documentation, interview preparation, visa interview scheduling, Advance fee payment in some cases, visa fee payment, Accommodation arrangements, travel and health insurance, certificate verifications and many more. We are perfect in each and every aspect of the visa application. Fly Mastrians do not have to worry about visa application, our systematic approach will help students to make visa applications hazel free and our team professionals train you with mock interviews. Absolutely amazing isn’t it?. Why to wait, Be a Fly Masters Alumni. Fly to New Zealand.
Strengths for NEW ZEALAND processing:
Expert Guidance on University/Course selection
Expedite admission processing from Universities (Admit Guarantee)*.
Quick Admission process.
Experienced in Visa processing
Forex and Funds assistance
Visa Interview training
Pre and post departure Assistance
Find our list of universities, ITP’s and providers we promoting in New Zealand Click here
• Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington
• University of Canterbury, Christchurch
• University of Waikato, Hamilton, North Island
• Auckland University of Technology, Auckland
• Lincoln University, Christchurch
• Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland
• Eastern Institute of Technology, Napier
• Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin & Auckland
• Ara Institute of Canterbury, Christchurch
• ManNew Zealand Institute of Technology, Auckland
• Whitireia New Zealand, Porirua & Auckland
• Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT), Nelson, Blenheim
• Southern Institute of Technology, Invercargill
• Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec), Wellington
• Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology, Tauranga & Rotorua
• North Tec, Whangarei
• Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki (WITT), New Plymouth
• ATMC NZ, Auckland
• Aspire 2 International Group, Auckland, Wellington
• Auckland Institute of Studies, Auckland
• New Zealand Institution of Education (NZIE)
• Pacific International Hotel Management School, New Plymouth
• Le Cordon Bleu, Wellington
• Kauri Academy, Auckland
• Cornell Institute of Business & Technology, Auckland
• Taylors College, Auckland
• New Zealand School of Education (NZSE), Auckland
• Avonmore Tertiary Institute, Christchurch
• Media Design School, Auckland
• UC International College, Christchurch
• Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design, Auckland
• NZ Fashion Tech/ Whitecliffe College of Fashion and Sustainability
• New Zealand Airline Academy