Study in Italy
Italy is home to some of the oldest universities in the world and is the founder of the Bologna process. Students who are passionate about fields like Pharmacy, Agriculture, art, architecture, or fashion must study in Italy. The city offers a multicultural ambiance and is considered to be one of the most student-friendly places in Europe. The locals in Italy are warm and outgoing. Italy has an ultra-developed public transportation system that makes it easier for students to commute from one place to another at cheaper rates.
Register for Free Counselling
Why Study In Italy
- Quality Education – Every year 40,000 international students head for Italy to enjoy one of the most unique experiences
international graduate education has to offer.
- European Union VISA – With the Italy Visa student can travel to all the Schengen countries.
- English taught Courses – Italian universities charge tuition fees from international students and offer Diploma, Bachelors
and Master’s programs exclusively taught in English.
- Internship opportunities in Multinational Companies
- Italy ranks amongst the 8 most industrialized countries in the world.
- Students can work up to 20 hours/week. Typical part-time earning is 9 – 12 EUR per hour.
Intakes To Study in Italy
Major Intake is September(winter), Most of the Universities are offered Admission for this intake
Minor Intake is March(summer), very few universities offered Admission for this intake.
Cost of Study in Italy
The tuition fees in public universities in Italy cost between 850 to 1000 Euros. The tuition fees in private institutes range between 6000 Euro to 20,000 Euro per year. The cost of living in Italy also ranges from 650 to 1000 Euro per year.
Requirements for Italy Application processing
In general, the English Language requirement as per Italy is (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Level B2 which is as mentioned below:-
Minimum 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each section in IELTS
IELTS waiver is possible on the basis of Medium of Instruction(MOI) in your previous studies
TOEFL: 65 and Above
GRE: 290 and Above Suggested(Not Mandatory for all Universities)
GMAT for MBA: 600 and Above if required
Work Experience: If any gap present during or after education Experience certificates required
DURATION OF PROGRAMS
Bachelor’s + Masters
5 years only for Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Veterinary Medicine , Law, architecture, Architectural Engineering
3,4 or 5 years
Two types of scholarships available Academic scholarships if the academic score is more than 80%.
Other based on family – Family income/ Members / Properties (State govt / Indian govt / Italy govt approvals needed), we can
process them, and chances of getting a scholarship are high.
Scholarship amount 5200 EU, two installments 2200/2200 and remaining for food, they will issue food cards, 5 EU per day can spend accommodation based on ranking if apply early chances of getting is more. If you get low-rank chances of getting accommodation are more.
Documents Required for Admission Process in Italy
- Passport copy
- Updated Resume
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Original Degree
- Provisional Certificate (PC)
- Under Graduate Semester wise Marks Memo
- Under Graduate Consolidated Marks Memo(CMM)
- Letter of Recommendation (3 sets From Colleges)
- Statement Of Purpose
- Internships & Work experience Certificates
- English Language Proficiency Tests Score Card (Ex. IELTS/GMAT/TOFEL etc..)
- Medium Of Instruction