Study In Ireland
Ireland is one of the Most Preferred Abroad Study Destinations for International Students. Continuously ranked in the world’s top 20 countries for the exceptional quality of life, peace, and human development, For Indian Students, it Should be a high priority for their master’s program. With a vibrant culture that rewards entrepreneurial spirit and offers multiple opportunities to grow professionally, the country will teach you lessons that go beyond the class curriculum.
Register with us for More Information.
Why Study in Ireland
- A friendly, safe country.
- World-class Universities.
- Internationally recognized qualifications & extensive
choice of courses.
- Low cost of tuition fees & accommodation.
- Post-study work visa of 2 years for Masters.
- Post-study work visa of 1 year for Bachelors (Hons).
- Chance to get an indefinite right to stay (similar to Permanent Residency).
Universities & Courses
High Ranked Universities / Institutions
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- Technological University Dublin
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Biotechnology & Pharmacy related courses
- Accounting & Finance
Education System in Ireland
- There are a total of Eight Government funded Universities providing undergraduate,
postgraduate & research degree programs.
- There are 14 government-funded institutes of technology. They offer a wide
variety of programs which can be both academically and vocationally focused.
- Mostly private, they offer a range of programs including professional
certificates, diplomas, undergraduate & postgraduate degrees in a diverse range
DURATION OF PROGRAMS
- Program Duration for undergraduate is 48 Months
- The time period for Post Graduation is Varies from 12-24 months
Entry Criteria For Masters
- Minimum 55%-75% in Graduation with IELTS 6.5* with no band less than 6.0.
- IELTS 6 with no band less than 5.5 is also acceptable in some Universities,
Institute of Technologies and Colleges.
Entry Criteria For Bachelors
- Minimum 70%-90% in class 12th for Universities
- 70% in class 12th for Institute of Technologies
- 55%-60% in class 12th for Colleges
Intakes To Study In Ireland
The educational year in Ireland Starts from September to July. In most universities, Courses begin in September, although some courses also begin in January and February.
- Fall: September / October
- Spring: January / February (Few Universities)
Cost of Study in Ireland
- Tuition fee ranges from £6,000-£9,000 Year for Undergraduate.
- For PG Tuition fee It Ranges from £10,000-£16,00 Per Year
- Living Expenses be £5,000-£8,000
The Tuition fee & Living Expenses varies based upon the university ranking, Location, Course duration, Entry Level Etc.
Innumerable scholarships and student grants are available for international students in Ireland from
various sources such as the Government of Ireland, the Irish Higher Education institutions, and other
organizations. The government, educational institutions, and organizations set down their own
eligibility criteria. Scholarships are awarded for undergraduate, postgraduate, or research students and
for various fields of study.
Documents Required For Admission Process In Ireland
- 10th marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Original degree certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Semester wise marks Sheets
- Consolidated Marks Memo sheet
- Work Experience Sheet
- Updated Resume
- Letter of Recommendations -3 Sets
- Statement of Purpose
- Academic Transcripts
- IELTS/PTE/TOFEL/DULINGO Score Cards