• Comprises of 18 administrative regions with Paris as the capital.
• Population: 67 Million.
• World’s seventh-largest economy.
• Ranked as one of the top studies and tourist destinations in the world.
• French is the official and predominant spoken language.
• Euro (€) is the official currency of France.
• Post Study Work Visa Students are eligible for up to 2 years of post-study work visa on completion of a Master’s course and 1 year after a Bachelor’s course.
• Subsidized Accommodation by Government France is the only country in Europe to offer this benefit. All students are eligible on a case to case basis to apply for assistance and receive subsidy on cost of accommodation from 30% to 50% of the rent from the French Government.
• No IELTS/TOEFL IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for admission but having the same will have a positive impact on the visa outcome.
• Part time Jobs Students can work up to 964 hours per year. Typical part time earning is €10 to €12 per hour. Minimum gross wage is €9.76 per hour.
• Visa Every student is granted a specific Long Stay Visa for study purposes in France. However as the country falls within the Schengen area a student has the liberty to visit any of the other Schengen countries as a visitor for a limited period for tourism purpose.
• Free French Language Courses French classes are provided by many Government organizations for free. Enrolment fees are typically around €5 to €10. Duration remains 2 to 3 hours a day. It is part of the course curriculum for which exams are conducted and students are awarded a certificate for their French knowledge level.
• Low Transportation Expenses A Transportation pass costs around €35 per month for students under 25 years of age, else it is around €45 to €50 per month.
• Internship opportunities in Multinational Companies Most of the courses have inbuilt 4-6 months internships which may be paid or unpaid. Paid internships may come with a stipend of approx. Euros 500 per month.
Famous cities in France include:
Some of the famous cities in France are:
Capital : Paris
Travel Time from India : 8 hours by flight .
Post study work permit: 2 Years
Undergraduate study course duration: 36-48 months
Postgraduate study course duration: 12months, 24 months
Requirements for France application processing:
In general the English Language requirement as per France is (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) Level B2 which is as mentioned below :-
Minimum 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each section in IELTS
IELTS waiver is possible on the basis of Medium of Instruction(MOI) in your previous studies
TOEFL: 65 and Above
GRE: 290 and Above Suggested(Not Mandatory for all Universities)
GMAT for MBA: 600 and Above if required
Work Experience: If any gap present during or after education Experience certificates required
To know requirements/ Eligibility of specific universities please contact us here
Spouse visa Option: Not possible
Winter—September—Is a major intake almost all universities are opened.
Minor intake—May -is a minor intake
Time schedule for France Applicants for September(Winter) intake:
IELTS Coaching : July
Give IELTS Exams :September
IELTS Results : End September
Applications for Sept Intake : October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June
Offer Letters: January, February, March, April, May, June
Fee Payment: March, April, May, June, July
Prepare & Apply for Visa : June, July, August
Fly to France : August, September
Time schedule for France Applicants for May (Summer) intake:
IELTS Coaching : September
Give IELTS Exams :October
IELTS Results : October
Applications for Sept Intake : October, November, December, January, February,
Offer Letters : January, February, March
Fee Payment: March, April
Prepare & Apply for Visa :March, April
Fly to France : May
MSc. Managment engineering
MSc. Mechanical engineering
Msc. Civil Engineering
Masters in business administration
Msc. Manufacturing Engineering
Msc. Geo Informatics
Msc. Building engineering and Architecture
Msc. Graphic design
Msc. Interior design
Msc. Fashion design
Msc. Product design
Msc. Design Engineering
Msc. Thermo dynamics
Masters in Pharmacy
Masters in management
Msc. Data science
Msc.Computer science and electrical Engineering
Masters in information technology
Msc Electrical Engineering
Msc mechanical engineering
Msc. Industrial Engineering
Msc Electrical and electronics engineering
Msc civil engineering
Msc Structural engineering
MSc. Management Engineering
Msc. Bio technology
Msc. Plant Science
Msc.Supply chain management
Msc. Agriculture sciences
Msc. Aeronautical Engineering
Msc. Supply chain management
Msc. Tele communication
Msc. Wireless communication
For suitable courses for your profile please contact here
University tuition fee ranges between 6000 Euros/Year to 8000 Euros/Year for more information please send us a query. The fee varies based upon the university ranking, Location, Course duration, Entry Level Etc… If you need any specific information regarding fee please fill enquiry form here…
FAQ’s France Student visa Procedure:
What is the student visa type for France?
The Visa type is Type D.
What is visa fee for France and what are the processing times?
For General visa fee is 12000 INR Approx. The processing time is up to 45 Days
What is Insurance fee and is it necessary to pay before visa?
Yes, 1 Year travel and health insurance cost around 8500 Inr
What is Initial deposit?
Initial deposit is the fee you pay for university admission confirmation. The fee varies from university to university for French universities it can be up to total one year tuition fee.
How can I track my France visa?
You can track visa using VFS receipt tracking number.
Is there any visa interview for France Visa?
Yes, Students have to attend campus France interview.
Does visa Appointment booking necessary for France Visa?
No, it is necessary for visa. Visa should be submitted at vfs and Interview should be taken through campus France.
Can I book campus France and Visa documents submission on the same day?
No, Campus france and Visa documents submission cannot be booked on the same day.
Is there any minimum duration for reapplication of student Visa?
No, there is no minimum duration for student Visa reapplication. You can reapply any time at VFS
How many years of visa duration will be printed in case of visa approval?
1 months to 3 months duration.
Can I attend Visa Interview in Different cities?
Visa Interview should attend at your jurisdiction
In Case of student visa approval in How many days my visa will be printed?
Anywhere between 15 to 45 days
How many days will it take to get an admission from university?
1 month to 1 and half months
Can I work in France During my study Period?
Yes, Students can work up to 20 hours per week during study period
Why Fly Masters:
Fly Masters is a one stop solution for Abroad Education Aspirants, founded by professionals who studied and worked abroad for several Years. We have tie-ups with 800+ Universities in 29 countries having 88,000 plus course options across the globe.
We understand higher education in France is not just another degree in a student’s life. A plethora of aspirations are associated with it including precious time, financial resources, career objectives and many more. As we have experienced the same, we understand every student is unique and brings different set of challenges. We help our students to achieve their goals by training them in GRE/IRCTC and right from basics until they reach their destination.
Our best in the class IELTS trainers have helped students achieve 8.0+ scores and to qualify for top institutions across the globe. Our students can select courses from wide range of universities depending on their distinct requirements in their dream country. Our seamless work horses will follow up with universities for smooth and fruitful admissions. Fly Masters believe Scholarships will help students to complete their degree at effort able cost. Few of our connected universities offering Scholarships up to 60% of tuition fee based on Student profile and scores achieved.
Receiving an admission from University doesn’t mean visa guaranteed. Visa processing for each country is different. A successful Visa application involved many aspects like Financial documentation, interview preparation, visa interview scheduling, Advance fee payment in some cases, visa fee payment, Accommodation arrangements, travel and health insurance, certificate verifications and many more. We are perfect in each and every aspect of the visa application. Fly Mastrians do not have to worry about visa application, our systematic approach will help students to make visa applications hazel free and our team professionals train you with mock interviews. Absolutely amazing isn’t it?. Why to wait, Be a Fly Masters Alumni. Fly to France
Strengths for FRANCE processing:
Expert Guidance on University/Course selection
Expedite admission processing from Universities(Admit Guarantee)*.
Quick Admission process.
Experienced in Visa processing
Forex and Funds assistance
Visa Interview training
Pre and post departure Assistance
Find our list of universities we promoting in France:
• SKEMA Business School SKEMA Business School – Sophia Antipolis
• Rennes School of Business, Brittany, France
• Paris Business School, Paris, France
• NEOMA Business School, Rouen, France
• KEDGE Business School, Aquitaine, France
• Montpellier Business School, Montpellier, France
• ISC Paris, Paris, France
• American Business School, Paris, France
• EPITA Graduate School of Computer Science, Paris, France
• ISEP, Paris, France
• Esaip School Engineers, Pays de la Loire, France
• IMT Atlantique, Nantes, France
• Toulouse Business School, Midi Pyrenees, France
• EDC Paris Business School, Paris, France
• ESLSCA Business School, Paris, France
• INSEEC Business School, Paris, France
• VATEL International Business School, Hotel and Tourism Management, Nimes, France
• Sports Management School, Paris / Ill de France, France
• EICAR, Paris, France
• IPSAParis / Ill de France, France
• IPAG Business School, Paris, France
• Leonard De Vinci, Paris, France
• EISTI, Poitou Charente, France
• La Rochelle, Aquitaine, France
• EM Normandie – Business school, Le Havre, France
• ISG International Business School, Paris, France
• ESC Clermont, Clermont, France
• ESC Bretagne Brest, Brest, France
• ModArt, Paris, France
• UCO, Pays de la Loire, France
• ESSCA Graduate School of Management, Pays de la Loire, France
• IESA International Paris, France
• LISAA School of Design, France Paris, France
• Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Paris, France
• Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble, France
• Strate School of Design, Sevres, France
• Gex Management School, Saint-Etienne, France
• COLLEGE DE PARIS, Paris, France
• Speos Photo and Video School, Paris, France
• Cours Florent, Paris, France
• DUCASSE Education, Paris / Ill de France, France
• Unilasalle, Rouen, France
• Lecole de Design Nantes, Nantes, France
• CEFAM, Auvergne, France
• Sup de Luxe, Paris / Ill de France, France
• Sup Biotech, Paris, France
• Institut Culinaire de France, Paris / Ill de France, France
• EIDM Paris, Paris, France
• ECAM EPMI Graduate School of Engineering, Paris / Ill de France, France
• Ferrandi paris, Paris, France – Sophia Antipolis