Study in France
Study in France is one of the popular destinations for Indian students. It provides a high quality of education with affordable tuition fee. Most Popular Courses in France are Tourism & Hospitality Management, International business management, Information Technology, Luxury Brand Management, Finance & Accounting, Marketing Management. France is home to international companies like Airbus, Capgemini, Celio, Renault, Saint-Gobain, Sodexo etc…
Register with US for More information
Why Study in France
- Post Study Work Visa –Students are eligible for 2 years of post-study work visa on completion of a Master’s course.
- Subsidized Accommodation by Government- France is the only country in Europe to offer this benefit. All students are eligible on a case to case basis to apply for assistance and receive a subsidy on the cost of accommodation from 30% to 50% of the rent from the French Government.
- No IELTS/TOEFL – IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for admission but having the same will have a positive impact on the visa outcome.
- Part-time Jobs –Students can work up to 964 hours per year. Typical part-time earning is €10 to €12 per hour. Minimum gross wage is €9.76 per hour
- Low Transportation Expense – A Transportation pass costs around €35 per month for students under 25 years of age, else it is around €45 to €50 per month.
Two major Intakes are January & September
- For January up to 15th November
- For Sept up to 15th July
Duration & Tuition Fee
Bachelor’s course – 3 or 4 years.
• Master’s course – 1 year or 2 years.
• Bachelor’s course – Approx. €9,000 to €12,000 per year (₹7 Lakhs to ₹10 Lakhs approx.).
• Master’s course – Approx. €9,000 to €15,000 per year (₹7 Lakhs to ₹12 Lakhs approx.).
Documents for Application processing
- CV/Resume with contact details & email id of the student
- Mark Sheets and Transcripts of 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Degree Certificate
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport first and last page