Study In Canada
Studying in Canada is not Just One Of the Largest In area Wise but Also One Of the best Study Destinations Across The Globe. The Multi-Cultural Diversity, Quality Of Living, Welcoming People, Friendly Immigration, One Of The Strong Economies In South American Territory, Infrastructure, Business-Friendly Policies, And High-Quality Education And Many More Other Factors Leading To Choose Indian Students Canada As Their Study Destination. The Education System In Canada Is Well Structured And Degrees Are Widely Recognized. Canada’s Immigration Policies Are Letting Foreign Students Practice Their Skills Learned In Their Degrees
Register with us for More Information
why study in Canada
- Qualifications valued around the world
- Healthy and safe communities.
- Possibility of paid internships while
- Post-study work visa and good job
opportunities after completion of studies
- Possibility of permanent residency.
- One of the most industrialized countries in the world.
Intakes are available in Canada
The main Intakes are
- January and May.
There are limited intakes in July and October as well.
Universities & Courses
High Ranked Universities
- University of Waterloo
- University of Victoria
- University of Guelph
- Dalhousie University
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Health Administration
English Language Requirements
6.5(No band Less – 6.0)
6.5(No band Less -6.0)
6.5(No Band Less-6.0)
Eligibility criteria for Canada?
- Minimum Grade 12 with 55-60% for Diplomas and 65-70 % for Bachelors Degree.
- IELTS Score of minimum 6.0 with no band less than 6.0 bands for SDS and 6.0 with no band less than 5.5 for non SDS institutions.
- Education gap should not exceed 2-3 years.
PG Diploma Programs
- Bachelors Degree with 50-55%.
- IELTS score of minimum 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 bands.
- Education gap should not exceed 5 years for Colleges.
Backlogs should not exceed 6-8 for most of the colleges
- Bachelors Degree with 65-70%.
- IELTS Score of minimum 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 bands.
- Education gap should not exceed 8-10 years (for MBA).
- Backlogs should not exceed 3-4 for Universities.
Scholarships opportunities in Canada
The eligibility for scholarships is judged on the basis of outstanding academic grades and exceptional English Proficiency scores. Scholarships are mostly offered by the universities without any separate application, based on the eligibility benchmarks but at some institutions the students need to apply specifically for the same. Scholarships are majorly offered at the entry level but for some scholarships the students are supposed to prove their excellence in academics in the subsequent years of education as well.
Doctoral or PhD
2 – 5 Years
PG Diploma / Graduate Certificate
1 – 2 Years
2 – 3 years, 2-year program is a Diploma and 3-year program is an Advanced Diploma.
Cost of Study in Canada
The Cost for studying in Canada can be depend up on tuition fees, living costs, insurance, etc. The universities had their own tution fees depending on the location, citizenship and level of study. The average tution fee for undergraduate diploma or degree ranges from CA$14,000 to CA$ 26,000 per year. For Postgraduate diploma or degree ranges from CA$ 14,000 to CA$ 22,000 per year. The average cost of living in Canada varies from CA$10,000 -15,000 per year.
Admission checklist for Canada Application process
- Tenth Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Provisional Certificate or Original Degree
- Semsester wise Marks Memo
- Consolidated Mark Memo Sheet
- Work Experience
- Updated Resume
- Letter of Recommendations -3 sets
- statement of pupose
- Academic Transcripts
- Internship Certificates
- IELTS Score cards