Electrical & Electronics
Students looking to do masters in Electrical & Electronics Courses in Abroad are to qualify the requirements as per the Universities Guidelines. An English Language Proficiency Test (IELTS/PTE/TOFEL/DET) has to clear first.
Register for More information
English Proficiency Test Scores for all Countries
- IELTS Score Must be 6.5 no band less than 6.0 and Some of the Universities are accepted 6.0 Score
- PTE overall score must be above 53
- TOFEL Overall Score Must be above 74
- Duolingo overall score must be above 100
Note: For USA Country GRE Score is above 290.
Tuition Fee For Electrical & Electronics Course
University Fee for Electrical & Electronics Courses is in between 12 to 30 lakhs per year. Depends upon the university & Specialization the tuition fee varies.
Scholarships assist students in their educational needs.
Scholarships are divided by 1) those awarded by the university, and 2) those who apply.The university’s scholarships are distributed based on estimated financial contribution determined by the CSS Profile, the student’s enrollment status (full time, part-time, etc.) and merit qualifications.
Advanced subjects in Electrical & Electronics
- Micro and Nano Technology
- Electronics Circuit design
- Signal & Image Processing
- Power & Energy
- Robotics & Control
- Microelectronics design
- Computer Articheture design
- Fiber optics
- Wireless Communication
- Semiconductor Modelling
- Speech proceesing
- Image procesing
- Microwave ferrite materials & devices
- Electric machines & Drivers
- Electric power Systems
- Sensor electronics
- Mixed signal VLSI Design
- Digital system design
- Embedded Control Systems
- Neural Networks
- Signal processing & Communication systems
- Electronic packaging
- RF & Microwave Integrated Circuit Design
- Antennas & propogation